ACT! Database Hosting with DATABASE-USA.net
DATABASE-USA.net is a premier hosting company, optimized for ACT! Software. You can be on-line within 24 hours, with 24/7 access to your data, from any internet access point in the world using any of these access methods:
- Windows - Access your data when disconnected from the internet (on a plane, on the road). A copy of your database is installed on your Windows workstation that synchronizes to the server "in the Cloud".
- Web - Access your data via Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers. Also ideal when using Mac computers or underpowered/older PCs.
- Mobile - Access your data from iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, any HTML5 compatible smart phone. Perfect for access "on the go", yet still be able to make calls, send emails, and create Notes/Histories.
Unlike other ACT! Hosting providers, DATABASE-USA.net allows you 24/7 administrative control of your database (add/remove/modify Users and Passwords, Modify database Fields and Dropdown Lists, Backup and Restore data, Create/Control Sync Users). You have all the benefits of hosting your own database, without the hassle of maintaining the computer hardware!
DATABASE-USA.net has been helping individuals and business owners with ACT software since 1991. Their staff members are Certified ACT! Consultants and their hosting facility is Class IV, the highest level in the industry.
Contact DATABASE-USA.net to design an ACT! Hosted solution customized for you and your team!
Benefits of Hosted ACT!
- Have access to your data 24/7
- Avoid the hassle of owning / maintaining a Server.
- Connect / Disconnect Employee access in minutes.
- Have Administrative control of your database 24/7
- Database Backups are Automatic.
- Account Activation same-day!
- Own or Lease your ACT software
- Coordinate instantly with Users Worldwide
- Centralize all your Client / Prospect data
- Manage / Schedule all Events for your team
- Never lose track of Potential Business
- Manage your Business with Consolidated Data Reports
- Grow Business Relationships via Communication